If you want FREE activity sheets, fill out the form below to get access to my password-protected Resource Library!
- 27 Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities for PreschoolersI have compiled the most adorable Valentine’s Day crafts and activities for preschoolers and I’m happy to share 27 of them!
- Upcycled Toilet Paper Roll Chinese New Year Firecrackers Sensory BinCelebrate Chinese New Year by upcycling toilet paper rolls to make Chinese New Year firecrackers and creating a sensory bin!
- Chinese (Lunar) New Year Activities for Preschool at Home: Week 21Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year is on February 12, 2021. Celebrate with these fun Chinese New Year activities for preschoolers!
- Korean New Year’s Game Yut Nori / Yoot Nori (윷놀이) Free Game Board Printable Included!Learn how to play Yut Nori a Korean New Year’s Game! Read the rules and get a free printable Yut Nori / Yoot Nori game board!
- How to Make a Rainbow Rice Sensory Bin Activity for Toddlers and PreschoolersMaking a rainbow rice sensory bin is actually quite easy! Follow these step-by-step instructions and make endless sensory bins!
- Easy DIY Paper Christmas Wreath for Toddlers & PreschoolersYesterday was officially the first Advent Sunday, which means Christmas season is upon us! To celebrate, we made a really easy DIY paper Christmas wreath with my boys and wanted to share 🙂 It’s super simple, but came out really cute! We …
Welcome to Discovering Mommyhood!
My name is Rebecca 🙂 I’m a former teacher, and now work-at-home mom of two boys.
I love putting together fun and engaging activities for my sons to enjoy. Things can get a bit crazy sometimes, but I’m learning to embrace the mess and mostly just hope for the best!
I share all of our favorite activities, along with all the tips and tricks to make the experience the most enjoyable for all you busy parents out there.
I hope you can find some activities to do with your littles at home this week!