If you want FREE activity sheets, fill out the form below to get access to my password-protected Resource Library!
- FREE Preschool Binder Covers! Editable Name and Year 2022-2023FREE homeschool preschool binder covers! Instant downloadable PDF. Child’s name is editable in Adobe Reader 🙂
- First Day of School Sign Free Printable 2022-2023Celebrate the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year with this First Day of School Sign Free Printable! 4 different version are available and the year is editable!
- Father’s Day Printable Free “My Dad” Booklet for Preschoolers“My Dad” free Father’s Day printable is the perfect gift for preschoolers and kindergarteners to give to their dad!
- 2 Super Easy, Last-Minute Father’s Day Craft IdeasHere are two super easy craft ideas for Father’s Day! Very simple to put together and little kids will love making these for their dads!
- 2022 Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 25 Awesome Gift IdeasI put together a list of gift ideas for any type of mom out there. And they are for any budget (affordable, mid-range, pricey), so you’re bound to find something for your mom (or mother-in-law, or sister, or friend).
- How to Make Beautiful Tie Dye Easter EggsThis year, I’m ditching those egg dyeing kits from the store, and will be making tie dye Easter eggs using this method! It’s easier than you think!
Welcome to Discovering Mommyhood!
My name is Rebecca 🙂 I’m a former teacher, and now work-at-home mom of two boys.
I love putting together fun and engaging activities for my sons to enjoy. Things can get a bit crazy sometimes, but I’m learning to embrace the mess and mostly just hope for the best!
I share all of our favorite activities, along with all the tips and tricks to make the experience the most enjoyable for all you busy parents out there.
I hope you can find some activities to do with your littles at home this week!