If you want FREE activity sheets, fill out the form below to get access to my password-protected Resource Library!
- New Years Homeschool Preschool Lesson Plan: Week 17Happy New Year! As we head into this new year, I have planned some fun activities for our New Years Lesson Plan for Preschool at Home!
- Korean New Year’s Game Yut Nori / Yoot Nori (윷놀이) Free Game Board Printable Included!Learn how to play Yut Nori a Korean New Year’s Game! Read the rules and get a free printable Yut Nori / Yoot Nori game board!
- Easy DIY Paper Christmas Wreath for Toddlers & PreschoolersYesterday was officially the first Advent Sunday, which means Christmas season is upon us! To celebrate, we made a really easy DIY paper Christmas wreath with my boys and wanted to share 🙂 It’s super simple, but came out really cute! We …
- Meaningful Christmas Gift Ideas For Grandparents 2021Shopping for grandparents can be difficult. Get some great ideas for meaningful Christmas Gift Ideas for Grandparents this year 2020!
- 2021 Christmas Gift Guide for Kids 0 – 5 Years OldChristmas is coming up! Here is a Christmas gift guide for kids 0-5 years old. The gift ideas are categorized into age groups.
- Easy Pumpkin Decorations for PreschoolersHere are 3 great ideas for pumpkin decorations for preschoolers! These do not involve pumpkin carving and are the perfect fall activity to do with toddlers and preschoolers!
Welcome to Discovering Mommyhood!
My name is Rebecca! I’m a former teacher, and now stay-at-home mom of two boys.
I love putting together fun and engaging activities for my sons to enjoy. Things can get a bit crazy sometimes, but I’m learning to embrace the mess and mostly just hope for the best!
I share all of our favorite activities, along with all the tips and tricks to make the experience the most enjoyable for all you busy parents out there.
I hope you can find some activities to do with your littles at home this week!